The Australian Licensed Aircraft Engineers’ Association (ALAEA) is a federally registered Australian organisation that represents the industrial, technical and professional interests of Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAMEs). Formed in 1964, ALAEA’s membership includes most LAMEs employed in regular public transport and regional airlines, and has widespread coverage of LAMEs in General Aviation right across Australia. Read more about ALAEA
Steve Purvinas, Federal Secretary
- NOTICE 020/2017 – ALL QANTAS MEMBERS – DEPUTY TIMEKEEPING 23 November, 2017
- NOTICE 019/2017 – VIRGIN TECH EA NEGOTIATION OUTCOME 6 November, 2017
- NOTICE 018/2017 – AUSTRALIA WIDE ALL UNION MEMBER SURVEY 2017 – CHANGE THE RULES 6 November, 2017
- NOTICE 017/2017 – QANTAS LAMES – LEAVE BURN UPDATE 26 October, 2017
- NOTICE 016/2017 – INDUSTRY TRAINING SURVEY 25 October, 2017
- ALAEA APP – Coming Soon 5 September, 2017
- Federal Executive Councillors Post Election Report 21 September, 2016
- Cobham Line Maintenance Members 6 September, 2016
- Cobham Line Maintenance Redundancy update – Clarification 6 September, 2016
- BRISTOW UPDATE 30 August, 2016
INDUSTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
There are currently no advertised positions.
If you wish to advertise a postition vacant, please click on our Employment link.
Mortgage House have provided a special deal for ALAEA Members.
Click the image for more information