The Australian Licensed Aircraft Engineers’ Association (ALAEA) is a federally registered Australian organisation that represents the industrial, technical and professional interests of Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAMEs). Formed in 1964, ALAEA’s membership includes most LAMEs employed in regular public transport and regional airlines, and has widespread coverage of LAMEs in General Aviation right across Australia. Read more about ALAEA
Steve Purvinas, Federal Secretary
VIDEO UPDATES ON COVID-19
Video: 2 April 2020
Video: 26 March 2020
Video: 18 March 2020
- All VT – VARA ALAEA Members – Copy of Court Order 21 August, 2020
- NOTICE 002/2020 – ALL MEMBERS – ALAEA Members Update July 2020 16 July, 2020
- NOTICE 001/2020 – ALL MEMBERS – 2019 2019 Financial Report and Officer and Related Party Disclosure Statement 29 May, 2020
- NOTICE 011/2019 – ALL MEMBERS – AEROSPACE MAINTENANCE COMPETITION 2020 28 October, 2019
- NOTICE 010/2019 – ALL MEMBERS – 2018 Financial Report Additional Reporting Requirements 6 August, 2019
NEW TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH AVIATION AUSTRALIA
INDUSTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
NGA Senior Operational Mission Specialist – Symonston DEFENCE SERVICES AME Avionics – x 5 – C-27J - Amberley AME Mechanical x 5 – C-27J – Amberley AME Structures x 5 – C-27J – Amberley ASI Engineer – KC-30A - Amberley Avionics Engineers x 2 – KC-30A –...
Sikorsky Australia, a Lockheed Martin Company, are currently supporting the Australian Defence Force from 2 locations.
At Sikorsky Australia, we are committed to servicing and supporting the Royal Australian Navy’s twenty-four MH-60 (Romeo) maritime helicopters and the Australian Army’s S -70A Black Hawks.
Mortgage House have provided a special deal for ALAEA Members.
Click the image for more information