B1/B2 LAME BAE146 Engineer Required
Position: Line Maintenance and Heavy Check Engineer –
Professional Qualifications: Must have BAE146 B1 or B2 Australian CASA license (LAME).
Location: Cairns Airport, Adelaide Airport
Hours of work: Monday-Friday. Some week end work required on heavy checks when scheduled.
Salary: Circa $100,000 plus super (negotiable depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 4 weeks per year
Job Description: Line Maintenance and Heavy Maintenance Checks when required
- 1. Liaise with flight crew, ground support and maintenance control
- 2. Arrive and depart the aircraft as per schedule of flights during the night flight operational.
- 3. Sign technical maintenance log for all aircraft for departure
- 4. Trouble shoot existing aircraft defects
- 5. Trouble shoot new defects and repair if possible
- 6. Ensure safe work practices
- 7. Heavy Check work pack completion and sign off
M: +61 408 796 030
PO Box CP411