On behalf of our Client, Altara is seeking applications for the following positions:
• Canadian Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for the Sikorsky 61.
• Canadian Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Crew Chief for the Sikorsky 61.
A four month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for Engineers:
1. Valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (“AME”) License M Category.
2. Sikorsky 61 (“S61”) training certificate issued by a Transport Canada approved training organization.
3. 4 years’ experience as an aircraft maintenance engineer conducting field maintenance in compliance with Canadian Aviation Regulations.
4. 2 years experience as an aircraft maintenance engineer on fixed and longline tanking systems.
5. Dangerous goods qualified.
In order to be eligible for the “Crew Chief: position the following additional qualifications to those listed above are required.
1. Must have minimum 4 years experience as an aircraft maintenance engineer in field maintenance of helicopters, plus 2 years minimum experience as an S61 crew chief.
2. Experience in maintaining S61 and related support equipment including scheduling, training and supervising aircraft maintenance crews.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Airline Operations Ground Staff Award adjusted for the experience and additional skill the person possesses.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Air Pilots Award 2010 adjusted for the experience and additional skills the person possesses.
Please send a detailed resume to email@example.com by the 27th of May 2020.