Organisation: Coulson Aviation Australia
Position: Flight Engineer C130Q
Location: Various remote locations
Full time/Part time/Casual: Full time
Closing Date: 19 July 2021
Contact Name: Bruch Brown
Phone number: 03 9948 9449
Other relevant details: On behalf of our Client, Altara is seeking applications for FAA Licensed Flight Engineers for the C130Q.
A six month contract position exists for suitably qualified personnel. The positions may involve travel and deployment throughout Australia. Personnel will be engaged in field operations and must be mobile and willing to stay in field camps.
Minimum qualifications for Flight Crew (C-130Q Flight Engineer):
- Comply with the FAA Aircraft Mechanic requirements.
- Valid FAA Flight Engineer License with C-130Q endorsement.
- Must have completed C-130Q simulator training within the past year.
- Operations utilizing the RADS of which 50 hours must be in the last 6 calendar months.
- Dangerous goods qualified.
- Completed a course Crew Resource Management and Human Factors for the conduct of Multi Crew Operations.
Salary is negotiable and will be consistent with the Air Pilots Award 2020 adjusted for the experience and additional skills the person possesses.
Please send a detailed email@example.com by the 19th of July 2021.