DEC Workforce is an Australian owned and based company specialising in the supply of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to the aviation industry.
Currently we are seeking multiple engineers for B2 LAME positions.
Multiple EMB120 Melbourne based positions
Additional GA B2 positions at various locations within Australia.
Skills and Experience:
Suitable Engineers are required to have experience in a Heavy Maintenance Aircraft environment and hold qualification as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer holding a B2 Licence.
You will have strong hands on skills and have the ability to communicate well within a team environment.
These positions require our staff to meet the below standard:
- Trade Cert: Avionics
- B2 CASA Licence EMB120
- B2 CASA Licence Lower Group
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pass a pre employment Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
- A willingness to obtain Human Factors training
- A willingness to obtain Working Safely at Heights training
- A willingness to obtain Confined Space Entry training
Applying for these positions:
We encourage all suitable engineers to apply for the above positions at their earliest convenience due to a reduced close date.
All applications can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded to asap.
DEC is a equal opportunity company and encourage all suitably qualified personnel to apply.