DEC Workforce is an Australian owned and based company specialising in the supply of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to the aviation industry.
DEC supports various operations across all sectors of the aviation industry with the supply of additional manpower on a contract basis.
DEC is currently seeking experienced Dash 8 Licenced Engineers for current positions.
Currently we have requirements for B1 & B2 LAME’s on Dash 8 100/200/300 & Q400 aircraft undergoing Heavy and Line Maintenance.
Positions vary across our customers so we invite all experienced engineers to apply.
DEC requires all applicants to be able to demonstrate the following essential qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills or equivalent trade qualifications
- Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of aviation Quality Assurance (QA) procedures, aircraft maintenance / modification operating procedures and documentation
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team.
- 3 years’ experience on aircraft type as a signing LAME
- Computer literacy
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
All applicants must be Australian Citizens and be eligible for an Australian Defence Security Clearance and/or ASIC Pass.
Applicants will be required to undergo DAMP testing prior to placement.
All successful applicants will be required to either have current or undergo Human Factors training.
DEC is an equal opportunity company and encourage all suitably qualified personnel to apply.
Please forward all C.V’s with a cover letter to: